Aurogra 100mg is a popular erectile dysfunction (ED) medicine. It is also effective in the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) (high blood pressure affecting the lungs and heart).The well-known brand-name variant of this medicine, Aurogra, is used to treat ED particularly. The time it takes Aurogra to start functioning depends on a number of factors. Aurogra takes roughly 30 minutes to start working. However, the length of time Aurogra takes to function in your system and how long it lasts can be affected by a variety of factors including your food, overall health, drugs you’re taking, underlying disorders and more.
Nerve endings in your genitals are stimulated, resulting in an erection. As a consequence, the muscles around the penis, which are two cylindrical shape compartments of highly porous structure along your penis, relax, allowing blood to flow in and triggering an erection. It does not treat low sexual desire.
When you have ED:
Your nerves do not communicate with your brain adequately, and blood does not strong and sustainable into to the part of penis when you have ED. The membranes of your vascular system relax when you take Aurogra, allowing more blood to flow into the portions of your genitals that generate an erection.
When you take the medicine as an oral tablet, it usually starts functioning 30 minutes to an hour after you consume it. It might take up to two hours to complete. Aurogra isn’t a stand-alone medication. To obtain an erection, you’ll still need to be sexually stimulated. It might also assist Aursogra take action faster if you are calm and comfortable.
The effects persist between 2 & 3 hours on average before they start to fade. Depending on your dose, your body naturally, and other external circumstances, Aurogra could last for up to five hours or longer. With Sildenafil in your system, you may indeed be able to obtain an erection numerous times depending about how your system metabolizes it. However, Aurogra is unlikely to extend your bedtime. There has been no conclusive evidence that Aurogra increases the length of time you can have intercourse. After you’ve had sex, Aurogra may or may not work again. Your body isn’t physiologically equipped for another erection straight after ejaculating, therefore you won’t be able to obtain one right away. The refractory period is what it’s called. It could just be for a few moments, but it’s worth it.
Major elements affect the duration:
- Dosage: The length of time aurogra lingers in your system is determined on the dosage you take. The smallest dosage, will not last as long as the maximum amount. Taking a bigger dose, on the other hand, isn’t usually advised and it might not be suitable for body.
- Age: Your metabolism decreases as you become older. As a result, Aurogra would last greater as you become older. When you’re 65 or older, you may discover that Aurogra performs for a longer amount of time.
- Diet and way of life: If you eat a huge lunch or a lot of high-fat meals shortly before you take aurogra, it may not be digested as quickly or as efficiently as it should be. However, because it’s digested with your meal, it may last longer. Smoking or drinking alcohol might decrease blood flow to your penis, making the ED medicine fewer effective or lasting.
- Medication: some drugs, particularly antibiotics like erythromycin, clarithromycin, and ciprofloxacin, can interfere with aurogra and shorten its duration. Overall well-being the length of time Aurogra will last and how effectively it functions for you might be affected by certain health problems. Diabetes, nervous system diseases such as Parkinson’s disease and heart diseases such as atherosclerotic (fat build-up in blood arteries) can all makes Aurogra less efficient and last longer. Because of the influence of renal disease on your metabolism, Aurogra may last longer in some cases.
- Psychological condition: Anxiety, nervousness, depression, and stress can all affect how your body reacts to sexual stimulation. Aurogra would not last as long or as well if you are not calm or confident during sexual activity, or if you do have behavioural anxiety as a result of previous sexual encounters.
- Far too much aurogra can produce severe headaches, hypotension, and orthostatic (blood pressure drop when standing), which can result in fainting.
- Higher dosages may produce priapism, which is an uncomfortable erection that lasted at least longer than four hours. Because blood held in the penis isn’t obtaining oxygen, this might cause damage to the tissue
Aurogra usually takes half an hour to start acting and lasts for around 2 to 3 hours. This is the reason it is one of the best ED Medication available online. If you get an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, seek medical help. If Aurogra does not work within 30 minutes, do not exceed the daily amount given by your doctor. In a 24-hour period, never take more than 100mg of sildenafil