Correct age to start ED medication
Erectile dysfunction is not a disease which is specific to any particular age. It is a myth that you develop erectile dysfunction when you grow old and there is no cure for it. There is no specific age for you to suffer from this sexual disorder. ED is more common among older men but that does not mean that they have to live with the sexual disorder. You can cure it with correct medicine and exercise. Being in Pharmaceutical industry I get lot of queries regarding correct age to start ED medication. In the below article I will be highlighting the cause of erectile dysfunction, treatments and best medicines available to treat your impotency and give your sexual strength back to your life.
How do you know if you are suffering from erectile dysfunction?
The most common sign one can observe is losing morning wood and do not feel erection when you get up. Most men do not get erection in the morning and slowly start losing erection even after having sexual desire. Low sexual desire is a complete different issue. You may want to check your testosterone level. Average testosterone level in health men should be between 300 to 1000 nanograms per deciliter. In case of low testosterone level different medication and treatment is given.
Erectile dysfunction is the result of poor blood flow into penis. Due to various factors such as lack of exercise, growing age, chronic diseases such as diabetes and hypertension men suffer from ED. It is also often is the result of psychological factors such as stress, anxiety, depression etc. With the combination of psychological and physiological factors, the muscles around penis become stiff and there is a decrease in blood flow. Decreased blood flow causes loss in erection.
Treatments available for curing erectile dysfunction
Viagra is not the only treatment available for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. There are various treatments and therapies available which can let you enjoy sex and can give you great time in bed with your partner. Some of the available treatments are:
- Penile Injection – Alprostadil is an FDA approved medicine directly injected into penis. It is painful but has success rate of 85%. You may get priapism, which is an erection lasting for more than 4 hours. It requires immediate medical attention.
- Vaccum Pump – This is another choice for treating erectile dysfunction. You need to place the plastic cylinder over the penis and start pumping the air out. It causes blood to flow into penis which causes erection. A ring is placed at the bottom of the penis to hold erection. This is 75% effective. You need to remove the ring after 30 minutes.
- Surgical Implants – This method is used when you face neurological disorder or spinal cord injury and due to which other treatments of erectile dysfunction is not effective.
- Male Hormone Therapy – This treatment is given if you have low testosterone level. It is not approved treatment but increases sexual desires in men which ultimately leads to erection.
- Shock Wave Therapy – This is another most famous but not approved therapy. Low energy shock allows heart vessels to regrow which is known as revascularization. There have been some positive results on penis however there are not enough studies available to recommend this therapy to everyone.
- ED Medication – This is the most common and famous treatment of erectile dysfunction. There are various medicines available in various strengths to suit different needs. You just have to consult your doctor and get your prescription. You have different options available like pills, Jelly, effervescent etc to choose from.
Most sought after ED medications
After Viagra, Kamagra UK and Kamagra Jelly UK are the two medicines which are in huge demand and they give excellent result. The medicines are clinically approved and accepted by millions of men across the world.
Kamagra Gold – It is a hard pill containing Sildenafil Citrate. It is the most famous ED medicine available in UK and Europe. This is a prescription drug. However Kamagra UK is easily available online without prescription. It works within 30-40 minutes and stays in the body for more than 3 hours.
Kamagra Oral Jelly – If you want fast and guaranteed result, Kamagra Jelly UK is for you. It is in Jelly form which comes in various assorted flavors. One sachet of Kamagra oral Jelly UK has 100mg of sildenafil which is enough to give you firm erection within 15-20 minutes. The effect of the medicine stays in the body for 3-4 hours
People with erectile dysfunction can chose any of the therapies / medications mentioned above. There is no specific age when you can start your treatment. Our panel of experts advises to take healthy food and engage in physical activities. Many times ED is psychological and you need to get rid of your stress and anxiety to get 100% result. ED Medication should be the last option as you may get various side effects which can deteriorate your health.